In computing, the Firewall is a security system that creates a barrier to block the exchange of data. Its presence indicates that your valuable information cannot breach from the environment inside the organisation to the environment outside the organisation. However, sometimes, Firewall Blocking Driver Install or Printer Function and other issues come when you do any changes in the Firewall.
Sometimes, the situation might be more complex than you’ve ever thought as some of the changes made in configuration with the printer network. The article will let you know about the challenges in changing Firewall settings along with the ways by which you can make the possible configurations to the firewall. In case, you have other issues related to HP Printer, then you can ask for the genuine help of HP Support, available on the official website.
Important: – To rectify such errors you can also download and install the HP Printer Assistant driver, which can resolve your issues in no time.
What challenges you might face while configuring Firewall?
There can be numerous challenges you face while configuring Firewall, some of them are listed below:-
- Firewall Blocking Driver Install or Printer Function.
- You are not sure about installing the Printer software in your device.
- Once the installation of Printer software completes, you are unable to find the printer on a network.
- If you are not able to find the printer on a network then this situation will not let you make some deserved changes.
- Sometimes, some of the parts of the HP Printer do not work as per the task assigned.
- You will see a message displaying on the Printer, saying ‘Printer won’t print’.
- Your printing device is unable to establish a network connection.
- In case firewall has other issues during work completion, then you must disable firewall via HP print and scan doctor.
Disabling firewall through ‘HP print’ and ‘scan doctor’.
Implementing steps to disable firewall through ‘HP print’ and ‘scan doctor’ will resolve ‘Firewall Blocking Driver Install or Printer Function’ issues.
- Download HP print and scan doctor and install it on your device.
- Once the download is completed, you will see a window of HP print and scan doctor 5.0 on-screen.
- Now, click on the ‘Network’ option.
- And then, click on the ‘troubleshoot firewall’ option.
- Click on any software that contains the enabled status.
- Click on the option to disable it.
- As all the printer firewall get disable, now follow up the procedure to install the printer software and obtain required printing outputs.
Conclusion: – Following the steps mentioned above in the article is a win-win approach which disables the firewall and gets rid of failures in printer software installation. In case you still have trouble in solving the issues related to the Firewall Blocking Driver Install or Printer Function error, you can contact the HP Customer Service center, available on HP’s official website.