The HP printer offers the users the one-stop solution for scanning, printing, and faxing the documents with one device. The moment printer is ready to print or to scan and fax a document then the printing job stays in machine memory till its printed. However, if you see HP printer jobs stuck in the queue then you need a technician for support.
You can also erase it from the printer’s memory using the machine’s control panel. The HP printer accepts all the printing jobs from different programs that include spreadsheets, word processing along with database apps and if the HP print jobs stuck in the queue then clear your memory in order to get back the printer into the working state.
What are the symptoms of “HP printer jobs stuck in queue” error?
You will see an error message on the printer screen that says “ Not enough printer memory available to print page” when you are printing a document. So, if you see the same error messaged on your screen then you need to make some space in the memory slot.
What is the root cause of the “HP printer jobs stuck in queue” error?
This error might occur due to the memory setting on the MS Windows printer driver is slow. The default memory setting for some printer drivers is set to lowest and hence the setting may be deficient for the HP printer job.
How to deal with “hp printer jobs stuck in queue” error?
There are methods given below that you can follow in order to fix this issue from your operating system:
- Do the modifications in the Printer driver memory settings
- Tap on the “Start” button and go to the “Settings” and then tap on the “Printers” option.
- Double-tap or right-click on the “Printer” icon and then tap on the “Properties”.
- Tap on the “Device options” tab on the screen.
- Go to the Printer memory list and tap on the Correct setting and then tap on the “OK” button.
- Clear the clogged memory via HP Control option
- Just tap on the “Cancel” or “Reset” option on your printer till it says “Ready”.
- Now, turn off the HP printer to clear the memory from your printer.
- Turn on your printer and you will see “Ready” on-screen once the process gets completed.
- Delete the Print job in Print Queue
- Tap on the “Start” button and type “Printer” in the search bar.
- After this, you need to tap on the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Double-tap on the HP printer to open the print queue.
- Tap on each job that you wish to erase from the print queue.
- After this tap on the “Delete” option.
- Clear the fax commands from the memory slot
- Tap on the “Menu/Enter” option on the HP control panel.
- After this tap on the right-arrow option to see the Fax functions and then tap on the “Menu” option again.
- You can hit the arrow button to highlight the “Clear stored faxes” and then tap on the “Menu” button two times to process.
- Once you followed the steps given above then you will see a blinking light on the Control panel which indicates that your computer sends to print is effective.
- Download HP scan doctor, if the issue still persists on-screen.
In a conclusive viewpoint: We hope that is article has given you the insights to deal with hp printer jobs stuck in a queue and your document won’t delete from print queue windows 10, then you are requested to download HP Printer assistant driver from the HP official website or you can visit HP support website where the customer support assistants are available 24/7 to assist you with best solutions.
Frequently answered questions
How to clear hp printer queue?
Tap on the “Start” option and choose the option labeled as “Devices and printers” after this right-tap on the printer and tap on the “See What’s Printing” option. You will now see the list of printing tasks in the printing queue. Just right-tap on the printing job to delete and clear the “Cancel” option. When it is prompted on screen, then you need to tap on the “Yes” button.
How do I get rid of a print job that won’t delete?
Tap on the “Start” option and enter the “Services” option and then tap on the services app. In the services window, just search and double tap on the “Print spooler” service to open the ‘Properties” window. Now, from the “Properties” window tap on the “General” tab and click on the “Stop” option.
Why are my print jobs stuck in the queue?
Whenever there is a print job that is sent to the printer then a file is created in the Windows. Sometimes these files are corrupted and cause problems. To reset your printing environment you need to delete these print job files manually and restart both the devices that are printer and computer.
How do I cancel the printer queue?
First of all tap on the “Start” icon and tap on the “Run” option. In the open box, type the control printers and tap on the “OK” option. After this right-tap on the icon for your printers and then tap on the printer and click on the “Open” button. If you wish to cancel print jobs, then right-tap the print job that you wish to cancel and then tap on the “Cancel” option.