There is no doubt that HP printers do every printing-related task smoothly. However, certain errors occur when you set up your HP printers. These can be small issues or errors but they can become big issues. Generally, it is seen that the users face HP printer validation failed error when they operate the HP Printers.
This is one of the errors that become a barrier in operating your HP Printer and as a result, it annoys the users. Such errors occur when the HP Printer limit itself from receiving the command. You see the carriage isn’t moving easily. The most important thing to understand is that you can fix this issue by several means and in this article to you get to learn the basics to eliminate HP printer validation failed error.
What does printer validation failed mean and how it occurs?
Be it an HP Officejet 4650, HP envy 7640, HP envy 5000, HP Officejet 5200, HP Deskjet 2600, HP envy 5055 or any model of HP Wireless Printer that you own. The HP printer validation failed error can occur to any of the devices, in this error the HP printer doesn’t respond to the printing commands.
The moment you encounter with the HP printer error, there can be many reasons behind this. In this section, you will get to know two of the common reasons behind the error:
- There can be certain issues such as “Paper Jam”.
- Sometimes, you are unable to move the Printer carriage smoothly.
Fix-“HP eprint printer validation failed”
You can easily resolve the HP printer validation failed error when you see the validation failed message displayed on the screen. For this, you need to uninstall and reinstall the HP Printer driver from the start. To do this, you have to follow the steps directed as below:
Guide to uninstall an HP Printer Driver
- Go to the “Programs and Features” section.
- After this, choose your HP printer name and click on the “Uninstall” option.
- Followed by this, you have to open the option labeled as “Devices and Printers”.
- Locate the HP printer name and right-click on the file.
- Moreover, you have to click on the “Delete or Remove Device” option.
- Now, press the “Windows” button along with the “R” key on your keyboard.
- You have to write “printui.exe/s” and then click on the “Ok” button.
- Choose the HP Printer driver from the “Drivers” tab and select the “Remove” option followed by a click on the “OK” option.
- If you wish to delete the Printer Server Properties, locate the “All Instances” file and click on the “Apply” button and click on the “OK” option.
Once you have followed up the above instructions to uninstall, you just have to restart your computer.
How to install the HP Printer driver on windows 10?
For this, you can follow the instructions given below:-
- Search for the full-featured HP printer driver from the authorized website.
- After this, you have to go to the official website and select your country,
- Additionally, you have to fill the product number in the respective field.
- Now, select the operating system on your computer that can be searched via the website.
- After this, you will a setup wizard on-screen to connect your printer with PC.
- At last, you are suggested o perform all the steps to complete the installation process.
For further assistance:
Hopefully, the above steps are 100% proven to fix the HP printer validation failed error. In case, if you have any issues or errors still occurring on screen, then it is suggested to contact HP Support assistants. The technicians are available 24*7, you can get in touch with them by dialing HP Number available on its official website.