If you are a proud owner of the HP printer then likewise other printers there might be a condition wherein you see an error message saying “No air print printers found”. This occurs once you have updated the iOS or changing to a new device. So, it is common if you encounter such issues on HP Envy 4500 AirPrint, HP Envy 7640 AirPrint, HP Deskjet 2540 AirPrint or other model numbers like HP p1102w AirPrint. Most of the users report to this problem where they see the HP AirPrint not working.
Moreover, when you attempt to print, the users receive the message saying “No AirPrint printers found”. This is one of the common error complaints that occur more frequently than anyone cares to admit. Here, you will get to learn the steps to fix the air printers error, if you have any other issues then it is recommended to visit the HP support assistants via HP number available on the official website.
What are the HP AirPrint troubleshooting tips?
- You should move the router closer to the printer
- Make sure that the Air Print printers are connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Make sure the Airplane mode is “OFF”.
- Ensure that your iDevice is of the latest version.
- You have to check whether the printer is turned off or not.
- Now, try to switch your iPhone device and turn your iDevice off back again.
- Switch off both the router and modem and turn off the Bluetooth and try to print.
- Make sure that the AirPrint is enabled on your Printer settings.
- You have to change the Internet Printing protocols from “Off” to “On”.
- The moment you turn off the devices, try to remove the Wi-fi router and printer from its source and wait for it to print.
What if a ‘no AirPrint printers found’ message displays on my Apple iOS device?
You can follow the quick tips to get your Air Print Working on your iPhone and iPad:-
- You have to check whether your Printer supports the Air Print option or not.
- Utilize the Wi-Fi setup on your printer and try a WiFi wizard.
- Remember, you will need to re-enter the password for your WiFi networks.
- Enable the “Bonjour” settings on the printer.
- Check that your computer or device along with the printer is connected to the same WiFi network.
- It is important to be sure that your Router supports the “Bonjour packs”.
- Now, switch your iDevice WiFi bandwidth setting to 2.4 GHz.
- After this, turn off the airplane mode and turn on the Bluetooth.
- Now, update the DNS settings to 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 and disable any firewall while you are printing.
For further assistance, you can reach our HP Support assistants, who will help you with the best alternate solutions for your respective issues. It is recommended to know the fault (if any) in your computers before reaching for the assistance. You can download and run the HP Scan Doctor driver from HP’s official website to clear up the errors if any in your HP computers.