HP Power Assistant is one of the trendiest Power Management driver applications for HP machines that help you change Operating System and device configuration settings. Depending upon the power usage of your Windows PC, the tool will assist you to configure system settings to optimize battery life. It computes and displays accurate, real-time battery capacity and power consumption based upon the information provided by the user.
Keeping in mind several parameters, HP Power Assistant Windows 10 identifies actual power drainage based upon the length of time your computer reside on specific power mode which comprises (on, off, Standby Mode, Hibernation).
It gives you total visibility on how long your computer runs on battery and AC power, specific hardware configuration and variable electricity rates. HP Power Assistant download comes with specific tools that enable you to conserve power, stretch the battery life and constantly monitor your reported power needs.
You can visit HP official website to download the HP Power Assistant Installer and HP Power Assistant Update to ensure compatibility of HP machines with Windows 10 OS. Go through the steps given below for HP Power Assistant Download.
In case, you’re encountered with an error while downloading or installing HP Power Assistant, you may seek expert support by visiting – HP Customer Service.
A comprehensive guide to download and install HP Power Assistant Windows 10
Make sure to have installed all the necessary system specifications for an uninterrupted app installation on your computer. Also, you can visit “HP Support” to get help with the installation process if you hit any hurdles on your path.
- Go to the HP official website and click “HP Power Assistant” to download the application
- Once you download the executable file, double-click the HP Power Assistant Installer to execute the installation process.
- Click “Next”.
- Review the end-user license agreement, and Click “I Agree” to consent for its terms and conditions.
- You can change the folder location if deemed right, although the action isn’t necessarily important.
- Click “Next” to proceed further.
- Go through the steps visible on screen to complete the installation process
- Voila! you’ve successfully installed HP Power Assistant Windows 10
In the Summary
Please Note that HP Power Assistant consists of five tabs for specific purposes for different actions, they are Settings, Preferences, Usage Details Charts and Help.
“Help” tab is quite useful as it gives you direct access to technical support if you face errors while downloading or installing the application on your Windows PC. To contact HP technical experts, you can click – HP Support.