If you are one of those who have a lot of files of movies and music on your computer and PCs then this article is pretty helpful for you. You might sit in front of your pc and enjoy your music collection while browsing the internet. But don’t you think that your media files on a 15-inch laptop screen with small incorporated speakers seem useless when you have a large screen HD TV? It’s a great idea if you connect hp laptop to TV and enjoy your media files on a wider screen. Here you will get to learn the basics to connect laptop to TV via Wireless connection.
There can be multiple ways to display your laptop on your HD TV. These ways have brilliant ways to treat your eyes with your favorite movies, listen to your music and share the web pages. We know that only wired connections are appropriate for playing PC games due to latency. However, wireless video connections are not trust-worthy for gaming purposes. The process to connect laptop to tv HDMI is elaborated in this article along with tips and tricks for uninterrupted services.
Some of the trips and tricks for connect hp laptop to TV
If you have Windows 10 operating system then you can consider certain tips that are mentioned in this section:
- Not every computer has the ability to access multiple displays. You can use the link on the “Resources” to fetch the support and information for your HP laptop.
- Once your HP laptop is connected to the computer, you have to restart your device before the TV screen is recognized by the computer.
Requirements to connect hp laptop to TV
- An appropriate cable adapter
- A video card that is supportive of the multiple displays
- Appropriate video cable wires- VGA, S –video, HDMI or DVI
What is the process to connect hp laptop to tv using Windows 10?
You just need to follow the instructions and guidelines given below in a sequential manner:-
- You need to be sure that your TV supports “Miracast”. If it doesn’t, then you will have to purchase and connect the wireless display adapter.
- It is important to check that your computer has the feature naming “Miracast”. This is the technology that allows you to connect laptop to TV. You can get the software on all the devices operated with Microsoft Surface and the newer PCs running with Windows 8 and Windows10.
- Now, you just have to press a combination of “Win+P” keys. Doing this will open the “Projection” menu.
- Select the option labeled as “Connect to a wireless display”. If you do not see any option then it means your computer does not supports “Miracast” software.
- You have to tap on the device from the “Device” list. Once you have selected it, you need to enter a code that is showing on your TV screen.
- Once the pairing is completed, you will be able to connect hp laptop to tv HDMI wirelessly.
For further assistance:
Hopefully, this article has helped you to connect hp laptop to tv. However, if you are still stuck in between the steps then you are requested to visit the HP Support page to get in touch with the customer support technical team. The experts in the customer support teamwork 24*7 and are available online to solve your queries.