HP printer is a printing device that can be used to print documents, pictures, and emails from a variety of print-supported applications. Just like other devices, HP printers also encounter issues affecting thousands of users and their work. HP printer cartridge error prevents you from printing until you clear off the error. You need to override HP printer cartridge error in order to initiate your printing work again.
You get to know that an error has occurred when your HP printer does not print anything or your system might display a message indicating an incorrect ink cartridge, which means you need to fix the issue as soon as possible. Yet, they can be easily resolved using simple diagnostic tools and troubleshooting steps.
HP Printer Assistant is also available for the users to help them in taking out different print-related tasks. Other than printing, you can scan, check for ink levels, order supplies, and much more. Getting a hold on these tasks, you are likely to face lesser issues with your printer.
Steps to override HP Printer cartridge error on Mac:
Before moving on with the steps, make sure to pull out the cartridges and print head by raising the handle attached on the print cartridge carrier.
(Note: These steps to override HP Printer cartridge error for Mac can be used for other devices as well because the problem lies with your printer, not with your device)
- Power on the HP printer.
- After removing the cartridge clean wipe the whole thing with a lint-free dry cloth.
- Wipe each contact from top to bottom.
- Place the HP ink cartridge back in its place.
- Power off the printer for a short time span.
- Power on the printer again and print a test page. (If this does not solve the problem, move ahead, else stop here)
- Power off and on the printer once again and open it.
- Remove both the colored and black cartridge from the printer.
- Now, close the cover.
- Remove the power cord and disconnect the cables connected to the router or the computer.
- Open the HP printer and place the cartridges in their place again.
- Attach the power cord and switch on the printer.
- Print a test page to know if the problem has resolved or not. (if this does not work right for you will need to buy a new ink cartridge)
To sum up –
HP Retail Solutions combine the power, performance, security, and support you need to keep your business moving. In case you are seeking further assistance with any of your HP printers, you are free to contact HP Customer Support available for help 24×7.