With the advancement in technology, it has become very easy to print wirelessly. In this race of technology, Android is no behind. It has the ability to get everything done within one click. HP Printers are such printing machines which support wireless printing using the two free apps for HP Print Android. With the e-Print mobile printing technology, you can the printout of any textual material available on your Android device.
The e-Printing technology comes in-built into many HP printers. It allows you to send files remotely from any corner of the world. You can also use the HP Print Service Plugin to print from your android. In this article, you will find the relevant details on how to print using the HP Print Service Plugin.
How to install HP Print Service Plugin to print wirelessly from Android?
Steps to install the HP Print Service Plugin
Before we move on with the procedure, make sure your Android device and HP Printer are connected to the same network. You are also advised to enable the Wi-Fi Direct on both the devices.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store and download the “HP Service Plugin”.
- On the completion of the downloading process, the installation will start automatically.
- If the installation doesn’t start automatically, go to the “Settings” option and search “HP Print Service”.
- After that, hit on the “OK” option.
- Disable other print service plugins, if prompted.
Your Android device is now ready to perform its printing job. If you are unable to locate the “HP Print Service” on your Android device you can take troubleshoot this issue by using HP Printer Assistant.
Steps to print with HP Printer Service Plugin
You can directly print photos, and other media files using the e-Print option available next to it.
- Select the file or photo of which you want to take the printout and tap on its “menu” icon.
- In the next step, you have to tap on the “Print” option.
- Now, you will see a print preview on the computer screen.
- Press the “down” arrow and a drop-down list will appear.
- Tap on your HP Printer model name or the option which allows printing via Wi-Fi Direct.
- In the last, select “Print” and you are done.
If you are unable to print wirelessly from your Android device and you are seeing an error, get help from HP Support Assistant. To know more about HP Printers, you can visit the official HP website or search the web for thousands of results regarding your query.