Through this article, we will discuss the basics that you need to consider for the hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup, but before we do it, there is a need to understand other important things that explain the brief about the Hp Deskjet 3755 wireless printer. The HP Deskjet 3755 is a wireless printer and there are many customers who might face issues in accessing it, so basically they do not know how to go by the process when there is a need to set up the account. Wireless printers by HP are very convenient and are designed in such a way that they provide many printing features from one machine. The HP Deskjet printers are known for their quality of work. This article is a helpful guide especially for beginners who are keen to set up a wireless printer but do not know much about it. So, let us understand the basics and learn how to set up hp wireless printer to a wifi network on Windows 10 and Mac devices.
What are the basic types of wireless connections for the HP Deskjet 3755 printers?
There are basically two sorts of wireless connections for the HP Deskjet printers:
How to go for hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup using WPS pin?
There are some basic yet easy steps to be followed if you want to set up using the WPS pin, here are the steps:
- Click on the power button to Turn on the printer.
- Tap and hold the “Cancel” and the “Wireless” button at the same time.
- Now, the power light will start to blink which means the HP Deskjet 3755 printer is all set for the wireless connection.
- After this, install the HP smart app on your Windows 10 c0mputer.
- Click on the wireless button 1 time.
- Just wait for 1-2 mins to initiate the wireless connection.
- In the next step, you have to press and hold the Information and wireless buttons at the same point.
- Now, there will be a Network configuration page that will come out from the printer.
- Here you will find the WPS pin that you can use for the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup for Windows 10.
- On this page, you have to enter the WPS pin on the Windows 10 computer and connect the printer to wifi.
- In the last step, you have to install the latest HP drivers to avail all the features of the printer.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3755 to wifi using the WPS button?
There are some basic yet easy steps to be followed if you want to setup using the WPS button, here are the steps:
- First of all, press the power button to Turn on the printer.
- Now, click and hold the Cancel and wireless button at the same time.
- When the power light starts to blink, it means the HP Deskjet 375 is all set for wireless connection.
- Now, install the HP smart app on your Windows 1o computer.
- After this, you have to press and hold the wireless button for 3-4 secs.
- The wireless blue light will start to blink.
- The printer is set for the wireless connection.
- Go to the wifi router and look for the WPS button.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button for 3-4 sec on your router.
- There will be a green or orange light of WPS that will start to blink on your router.
- Just wait for 2-3 mins and the printer will then automatically get connected with the wifi.
- In this step, install the latest drivers for the printer before using it.
Point to remember: If you need more information, regarding the wireless setup and the wifi connection for the setup hp wireless printer hp Deskjet 3755 to wifi, then we recommend you to visit the HP support page where the customer support assistants are readily available for your assistance.
How to connect HP DeskJet 3755 to phone?
There are basic steps that one needs to follow to connect the HP Deskjet 3755 printer to the phone, well here are the steps:
- Choose the “Applications” option.
- On the HP control panel select the “HP Utility” option.
- Select the “All settings” option and choose the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.
- Now, add the printer using the system preferences.
- Just select the “Use or print using” option and choose the “AirPrint” button.
Fix- hp Deskjet 3755 won’t connect to wifi
In order to fix the HP Deskjet 3755 won’t connect to wifi error here are some of the basic steps that you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to restart the printer in order to make sure that there are no existing errors that are causing harm.
- If you find them, then you have to restart and if the restart doesn’t work for you then you need to reset the printer in order to solve your issue or concern.
By the end of this topic, we hope that there is no confusion related to the topic where we have discussed the basic steps for the hp Deskjet 3755 wireless setup. However, if there is any sort of confusion still left, then we recommend you to visit the official website or you can visit 123.hp.com/setup. We also recommend you download the hp printer assistant driver if you face any issues or errors in the setup process.