Have you recently welcomed a new hp device home? If yes, then you might be already knowing about HP JumpStart. However, if you do not know what it exactly is and what it is used for, then you must continue to read this article further. From its introduction to its benefits, you will find everything in this guide.
What is the hp jumpstart App?
As the name suggests, you can consider it to be a program that appears on your welcome screen when you launch an HP device for the first time. This program helps the user to gets started with his HP products and use them on the go. The process to use HP Jumpstart is easy as well as simple. At the same time, the programs let you do more than just configure your product. This helps the user enjoy a comprehensive and effective computing experience.
How does HP JumpStart work?
The hp jumpstart guide will help you with the first-time product registration and offers you an experience i.e. incomparable. Users are also provided with support for their product and given the opportunity to get new and routine updates. However, it is not designed to control the hardware component of your hp device. One can say that it is not just a typical initialization routine but something that lets you customize and personalize your experience in a better way.
While JumpStart contains a few steps and a variety of options to consider, each page is quick and easy to navigate with clear instructions that break things down as simply as possible.
How to use HP JumpStart?
- First of all, you need to click on the Windows icon.
- Now, locate the tile titled ‘HP JumpStart’.
- You can find it on the right-side of the start-up menu.
- After that, click on this tile and you’ll see the official HP Product Registration form.
- In this form, you need to fill out your details.
- Then, you have to select your contact preferences.
- After that, you need to hit the ‘Register’ button.
- At last, you will be provided with the option to select your offers.
The offers you can choose from include services such as HP Dropbox offer activation, McAfee LiveSafe subscription, etc.
Fix HP jumpstart launch not working
If you are facing trouble when jumpstart launches on your device, then there might be some issues with the Windows update on your device. In this scenario, you can either your Windows and use the support assistant.
- To see if there are any available updates, click on the Start button and go to the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Then, select Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.
- You can install the available updates through HP Support Assistant.
- If the assistant is not there on your PC, you need to download it.
- Once you download it, double-click on it.
- On its menu, tap ‘My devices’ and select ‘Updates’ in the My PC pane.
- Check for the available updates and install them.
Now, you will be able to use HP Jumpstart on the launch screen of your HP Product. In case you wish to know more about it, you may navigate to the official website of HP and there you will find enough information about using the jumpstart application. In case you do not want it on your device because you no longer find it necessary, then you may uninstall it from your device.
Commonly asked questions
Can I delete HP JumpStart bridge?
Yes, you can delete or uninstall HP JumpStart Bridge from your device if you no longer need it. This can be easily done by the ‘Programs and Features’ menu on your device which can be easily availed by the Control Panel of your Windows device.
How do I download HP JumpStart?
You do not need to do download the HP JumpStart app on your device as it comes pre-installed on your HP product when you purchase it anew. However, you need to launch it in order to use it. For this, you need to click on the ‘Start’ menu and click on the HP JumpStart tile after which you will see a series of prompts to which you need to respond to.