There can be cases where your HP laptop won’t boot up. This could easily indicate to have serious trouble happening in your device. You can certainly resolve this issue by yourself. With some basic troubleshooting steps, you can easily concur the issue related to HP computer startup problems.
In this article, you will find the relevant method along with the troubleshooting steps to fix this issue. These steps are also relevant to fix HP laptop won’t boot windows 10 issues. Before we discuss the steps to troubleshoot, you need to understand the basic reason behind this issue to happen.
What causes a computer not to boot up?
There can be multiple reasons behind a “computer will not boot” issue, such as:-
• Failure in Hardware.
• Power Supply failure.
• Short circuit in the cables, wires or sockets.
• Failure in Operating Systems.
• Poor electric connectivity.
Note:- Each of the causes mentioned above is considered by the computer fixers on a very regular basis. In many cases, the problems can be fixed up by resolving these issues only. But in case, you have big issues related to HP laptop won’t boot, and then it is recommended to get in touch with the HP Support executives that are available on HP’s official website.
What to do when Windows 10 will not boot?
Be it any HP operating system with any windows software installed on it, the steps to resolve “HP laptop won’t boot windows 10” and “HP laptop won’t boot” remains the same. The troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue are as follows:-
1. In the initial step, you need to shut down your computer.
2. Now, reboot the computing system after 2 minutes.
3. In this step, you have to choose the booting options available on the screen.
4. Now, restart your system in the Safe Mode”.
5. You have to uninstall the new software.
6. Turn on the computing system and get into BIOS.
7. Open your computing devices.
8. In this step, you have to remove and reinstall all the components.
9. After this, you have a plug-in for your computer and then visit a repair shop.
Note:- If you are still unable to resolve the “HP laptop won’t boot” issue by following the steps mentioned above, then it is recommended to get in touch with the Customer Support executives whom you can get in touch via HP Number or toll-free helpline number available online.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
“HP laptop won’t boot” issue is a common issue that can be easily resolved by following the steps that have been already discussed in the article above. In case, you still can’t resolve the issue then it is recommended to HP Laptop Support that is available on HP’s official website.