If you’ve ever used an HP Printer, you probably know the processes involved in setting up the printing machine with your computer and how to download and install HP Printer Drivers. However, if you’re a first time user and don’t know how to get started, then you’ve come to the right place.
We will walk you through the entire process of setting up your HP Printers on Windows 10 computers. You will receive a standard set of guidelines for HP printer Installation Windows 10.
How to Setup your HP Printer on Windows 10 PC?
- Unpack your HP printer package and place it near your computer.
- Make sure to place the printer near your power socket for an uninterrupted power supply.
- Remove the power cables from the box and attach the power cord to the HP printer and to the system.
- Once you plug the printer from the power socket, push the power button on the printer and turn it on.
- Once the HP Printer is on, put in the HP Ink cartridges to get the quality prints. Hold the cartridges by the sides and push it into corresponding slots.
- Load the printing papers into the paper tray correctly.
- Once everything is in place, you can start downloading and installing Printer Drivers such as HP Printer Assistant, HP Support Assistant, HP Power Assistant, etc.
Stay with us and get to know the steps for HP Printer Installation without CD. Also, we will guide you on how to carry out HP printer installation software free download for Windows 10 – to help enable you to get the best use of your printer with the latest drivers.
Steps for HP Printer Installation Windows 10
Most likely, you will be provided with a CD for driver installation. However, if you want to go for HP Printer Installation without CD, you need to visit HP official website to download and install the latest drivers.
Check out the guidelines for HP Printer Installation drivers:
- Turn-on your HP Printer.
- Make sure that to detach USB cables connecting your HP Printer to your computer. You only need to connect the cable if prompted during the installation process.
- Open your web browser and type “HP Software and Driver Downloads”.
- Now, enter your Printer Model details such as the model number and click on “Submit”.
- Click the model you are currently using from the list of Printer models
- In the next step, if the default operating system is different from the one you’re currently using, then select your version and click “Change”
- Click to download HP Printer Installation drivers
- Choose the type of installation you want to perform on your computer either Typical or recommended when the installer prompts you to do so.
- Follow the rest of the guidelines displayed on your screen to finish the installation process and run a test print.
In a Nutshell
HP Printer Installation software free download is accessible via HP official sites for users who purchased a new printer, or for users who want to upgrade their existing drivers with latest ones. For an Uninterrupted Printing experience, make sure to follow the steps correctly for HP Printer Installation, or contact HP Customer Services for technical support in the process.