Sometimes despite many good features, there can be some uncertain factors that happen in a machine. Likewise, if you are also facing issues with the hp printers then there might be an issue such as Windows 10 operating system is not compatible. You may have issues while using the Windows operating system and as a result, you will get frustrated while giving print commands to the HP printer. To fix this you need to go through this article which will help you with the hp printer troubleshooting steps to fix the errors instantly. So let’s get started!
Why you need a hp printer troubleshooter for windows 10?
There are many reasons behind why you need hp printer troubleshooting steps, one of the persistent errors is when the HP printer does not work once the Windows 10 upgrade happens. Here are the steps to fix this issue:
- First of all tap on the “Start” button on your computer screen.
- After this, tap on the “Power” icon and select the “Reboot” option.
- Make sure your HP printer is Windows 10 that is compatible.
- To detect, diagnose and fix the issues, you need to download and run the hp printer troubleshooter for windows 10 or HP Print and scan doctor driver.
- Remember, the current version of the printer driver and software should be running on your device.
- Just perform the process of the system restore if the issue persists.
How to resolve Printer offline issues with HP Print and scan doctor?
There are steps to resolve the Printer offline issues using hp printer troubleshooting tool and here are the steps:
- First of all, you need to download the HP print and scan doctor, remember if you have already started the download, then tap on the “Continue” option.
- Now, run the “HPPSdr.exe” file from the “Downloads” location on your computer.
- Once you can access the HP print and scan doctor, tap on the “Start” option and select the printer.
- If there is an issue in connection then follow the instructions in the tool.
- Remember, if the printer is not listed, you need to turn it on and tap on the “Retry” option.
- If the screen displays a prompt to turn on the printer updates, then tap on the “Yes and continue” option.
- If you are facing a printer offline problem then follow the HP printers- The printer is offline instructions on the window.
Resolve the Print job stuck in the queue and other issues using hp printer troubleshooting steps
- First of all, you need to download the hp printer assistant tool via the official website.
- Now run the downloaded file from the “Downloads” section on your computer.
- Once the tool is accessible you need to open and tap on the “Start” and then select the printer.
- Remember, if the printer is not listed turn it on and tap on the “Retry” option. If there is are connection issues then you need to follow the instructions in the tool.
- Tap on the “Fix Printing” option to complete the process.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that through this article you have got a brief insight with the help of hp printer troubleshooting steps that are discussed here. However, if you are still stuck with the steps or you have issues with the process then we recommend you to visit the official support website that goes by the URL support.hp.com/us-en/help/windows-10-support-center-printing. On the website, you will get the instructions and guidelines from professional experts.