HP Solution Center is a troubleshooting program specifically designed for PCs running on Windows OS. This software has been developed in order to resolve the issues that people across while working with HP Printers. Along with this, you can perform many printer-related tasks such as scanning an image, ordering supplies, checking ink levels, and more. You can easily install HP Solution Center by downloading it from the official website.
In the year 2011, HP Solution Center was replaced by HP Printer Assistant but, both these software provides users with similar functionality and features. Sadly, this program is not available for people using Mac. For Mac users, it is recommended to use HP Utility, so that they can easily resolve HP Printer technical faults.
What to do when the Solution Center is missing?
You have to perform a two-way process in order to find the HP Solution Center on your device, for which the methods are given below:
Uninstall the HP printer software
First, remove all HP printing software from the computer before reinstalling the latest driver. To do so:
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- In Windows, go to the “Control Panel”.
- Now, tap “Programs and Features”.
- In the list of installed programs, select your HP printer model.
- Tap on the “Uninstall” or “Yes” option.
- Follow the prompts to complete the software removal.
- Restart the computer and connect the USB cable to the printer.
Now, once again install the HP Solution center on your Windows 10 or any other version of Windows. If you come across with any problem while uninstalling the HP Printer software, you may seek guidance from HP Customer Service.
Install HP Solution Center on your Windows-based device
- Turn on your HP Printer.
- If your printer and the computer are connected with the USB cable then disconnect it. You will be prompted to connect it if required.
- Go to “Software and Driver Downloads”.
- Select and click on the “Printer” option, which is visible on the “Let’s identify your product to get started” tab.
- Type your printer model number and click “submit”.
- The software will open settings for the default Operating System. If you want to change the Operating system then click “Change”, select the desired version, and then click “Change”.
- Click “Download” under the “Driver” heading.
- During the installation, select the “Typical” or “Recommended” type of installation when prompted.
- The HP Printer solution Center is now installed successfully on your Windows 10 and now you are good to go.
If you come across any problem while installing the HP Solution Center on your device, you may contact HP Support. The capable team of executives is available to help you throughout your printing experience.